- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (83ml) margarine or butter
- 1-1/2 cups (475ml) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (250ml) gluten-free flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup (250ml) unsweetened chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F (180°C). Line 9″ square baking pan with 1″ of excess foil hanging over edges of the pan. Grease foil well. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave for ~1 minute or until all chocolate is melted.
- Whisk sugar into chocolate mixture, then whisk in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla. Gradually stir in flour and salt until well combined.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes clean. Let cool completely on pan or wire rack.
- Remove brownies from pan using the foil to lift them. Cut into bars.
Optional add ins – chopped nuts, sprinkles, marshmallows, chocolate chips and salted caramel chocolate chips!
Brownies can be wrapped in saran wrap and frozen up to 4 months. Brownies can be stored at room temperature for a few days.