- cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375F. Grease 6 ramekins well with butter, margarine or cooking spray and dust with cocoa.
- Melt chocolate and margarine/butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at a time until melted. Let cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, salt, vanilla and sugar until fluffy and a pale yellow in colour.
- Add the egg mixture to the chocolate mixture and whisk.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Divide batter equally into ramekins and bake for ~10 minutes. The batter should start to pull away from the edges of the ramekins.
- You want the middle of the cake to still be jiggly and move.
- Serve right away.
Dairy Free & soy free:
- Replace chocolate chips with Enjoy Life Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
- Margarine/butter with coconut oil or dairy soy free margarine
- Flax egg: 3 tbsp flax seed + 9 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 medium bananas
- 3/4 cup apple sauce
This recipe is gluten free, soy free, and corn free.