- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour/GF all purpose flour
- 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Granulated white sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Milk of choice (cow’s, almond, soy)
- Preheat Waffle iron.
- In a bowl sift flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk in egg, vanilla, and oil until blended well and there are no lumps.
- Heat a medium-large pan over medium heat. Lightly grease with oil or cooking spray.
- Spoon ¼ cup of batter into waffle iron.
- Wait until golden brown in colour and if needed flip waffle to allow the other side to become golden brown in colour ~3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with desired toppings. – Chopped fruit (bananas, strawberries, apples) – Whipped cream – Maple syrup or powdered sugar