Our team of amazing Dietitians can provide you with individual support for a variety of Women’s Health areas.
Couple’s Fertility Nutrition
Nutrition information when it comes to fertility and pregnancy can be overwhelming and confusing. Our team of Dietitians can support you on your fertility and pregnancy journey.
Fertility can be improved through proper nutrition and lifestyle changes. Our Couple’s Fertility Sessions are ideal for couples who are looking for healthy lifestyle support, including nutrition strategies to maximize their fertility. Working with a dietitian 3-6 months prior to conception can be helpful in ensuring proper nutrient needs are met in order to optimize egg health.
Prenatal nutrition consultations can help to simplify healthy eating pre- and post-baby. Our team of dietitians can help with managing common pregnancy discomforts such as morning sickness, reflux, constipation and weight gain. Our Dietitians will make sure you are meeting nutritional needs for you and for your baby.
Often, prenatal nutrition is seen as a high priority without much thought to nutrition after the baby arrives. However, post-natal nutrition support is just as important to ensure nutrient stores are replenished, and to optimize recovery after delivery.
Pre and Post Menopausal Nutrition
As our bodies go through hormonal changes like menopause, our nutrition needs also change. You may experience weight gain, lower energy, changes to hair and nails as well as muscle mass. Our Registered Dietitians can support you with your changing nutrition needs.
Endometriosis & PCOS
- Endometriosis affects women between the ages of 25 and 40.
- Women with endometriosis are more likely to have infertility or difficulty getting pregnant
- Symptoms of endometriosis may include: excessive menstrual cramps, abnormal or heavy menstrual flow and pain during intercourse.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition in which the ovaries produce an abnormal amount of androgens, male sex hormones that are usually present in women in small amounts.
- Symptoms can include:
- fertility challenges
- heavy or irregular periods
- dark on face hair, dark along stomach
- weight fluctuations
- insulin resistance
- mood swings
Other Conditions Our Dietitians Can Help You With:
- Addison’s Disease